Science links for this week, including my latest news in Materials Today
- Self-powered sensors: Biomaterials – Piezoelectric arrays could provide the power for a lab-on-a-chip device
- Pushing droplets around: Surface science – Pushing droplets around a surface
- A safe reaction: Nuclear – Self-healing materials could make nuclear power plants safer
- Atheist sex – So…which students are having the most sex?
- Imaging cells with soft X-rays – Soft X-rays can be focused on cells without using a lens so that intact biological samples can be analysed