Lots of visitors to Sciencebase hit the site while searching on Google for “chemsketch nanotube”, which is not particularly odd. I also still get several emails asking for said structure.
- New visual features in ChemSpider (chemspider.com)
- ChemDoodling: now in 3D, but not (yet) on the iPad (Molecular Modeling Basics) (molecularmodelingbasics.blogspot.com)
- The Mysterious Google Chrome SVG Bug (depth-first.com)
- Taming carbon nanotubes (nanitenews.com)
- Ten Reasons to Use ChemWriter in Your Next Web Application (depth-first.com)